Category: Baby & Kids
Baby & Kids
Showing all 7 results
Abidec Multivitamin Drops for Babies & Children, 25mlBr5.00Add to cart
Why do children need vitamins?
During the first two years, children have a very high nutritional need in relation to their size. Vitamins play an important role in maintaining healthy growth. Vitamins can be used up or lost quickly, therefore it is vital that your child receives the essential vitamin daily.
Abidec Multivitamin drops to aid healthy growth,
Abidec Multivitamin Drops have been specially formulated to help meet the nutritional requirements of your children. It is particularly beneficial in the prevention of vitamin deficiencies. Abidec Multivitamin Drops are rich in 7 essential vitamins. Given daily, Abidec Multivitamin Drops provide the correct balance of vitamins to maintain your child’s healthy growth.
Johnson’s Bedtime Bath, 500mlBr3.00Add to cart
- 27.1-fluid ounces of Johnson’s Bedtime Baby Bath with a special calming aromatic blend that helps to soothe your baby while leaving their skin feeling touchably soft and smooth
- This nighttime baby bath is enhanced with soothing & calming NaturalCalm aromas and cleanses baby’s skin. It also features a formula that is hypoallergenic, free of harsh fragrances, parabens, phthalates and dyes. Johnson’s does not test on animals
- Made with No More Tears formula, this tear-free baby bath is as gentle on your baby’s eyes as pure water
- Use this calming baby bath in the evening as part of the Johnson’s clinically proven bedtime routine of Warm Bath + Gentle Massage + Quiet Time to help your baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer
- Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested, this baby bath creates a gentle, foaming lather and is specially designed for babies for when they are ready to start sleeping longer
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing CreamBr3.00Add to cart
- Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 400g: For nappy rash, eczema, surface wounds, sunburn, minor burns, acne, bed sores, chilblains
- Nappy rash treatment: Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is clinically proven to soothe and treat nappy rash. Always read the label
- Barrier properties: The formulation contains a water-repellent base which form a protective barrier
- Soothes inflamed skin: Sudocrem helps to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft
- The unique formula is gentle to use from birth, 99.3% of users see the nappy rash improve (sure study, Feb 2015)