The Finance Book: Understand the numbers even if you’re not a finance professional
The Finance Book will help you think and manage like a financial strategist. Written specifically for non-finance professionals, it will give you all you need to know to manage your business more effectively and think more strategically. It will help you to: Have the confidence to read and interpret financial statements Ask the right questions about financial performance Apply important financial tools and ratios Learn how to think financially and make better strategic financial decisions Covering business finance, accounting fundamentals, budgeting, profitability and cash management, you’ll find the tools you need in order to make the best financial decisions for your business.
- Contributor:Stuart Warner
- Imprint:FT Publishing International
- Number of Pages:360
- Packaged Dimensions:140x215x10mm
- Packaged Weight:456
- Publisher:Pearson Education Limited
- Release Date:2017-04-24
- Binding:Paperback / softback
- Biography:Stuart Warner Bsc (Hons) FCA is the author of four books. His goal is to help businesses increase productivity and profits through innovative and engaging finance training. He delivers finance-based training programmes around the world across multiple sectors. Over his career, Stuart has trained over ten thousand people. He has taught accounting trainees for professional qualifications and has delivered CPD courses for qualified accountants and interactive courses for non-finance professionals from graduate to board level. Stuart studied management sciences at UMIST and became a Chartered Accountant whilst working at PwC. Saieem (Si) Hussain BSc (Hons) FCA is a Chartered Accountant. He trained at KPMG and qualified in 1990. Si has spent 25+ years delivering financial and business training to thousands of professionals. He has held senior positions in several listed companies, including Chief Executive of BPP Professional Education. Si runs an independent consultancy delivering financial and business training, including coaching to senior executives. He provides strategic and business advice to organisations across the training and education sectors. .